Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

Lista lunes - Back to Spanish 2017

Lista lunes - Back to School 2017


It has been quite a while since I did a lista lunes post! I decided with the crazy back to school season, it would be helpful for you to have all of my back to school posts organized in one place. 

Lista lunes - Back to Spanish 2017



1st Week of School Plans

Lista lunes - Back to School 2017

Lista lunes - Back to School 2017

Lista lunes - Back to School 2017


1st Week Resources


Classroom Set Up

Planning for the Year


Lista lunes - Back to School 2017



Getting to Know Your Students

Lista lunes - Back to School 2017


Lista lunes - Back to School 2017


I also just recently posted a ton of back to school ideas in the post Back to Spanish Class: 1st Week of School on Secondary Spanish Space. Do you not see what you are looking for? Let me know if there is anything back to school related that you would love me to post about! 

1 comment

  1. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    learn to Spanish language

    Are you looking for best language school in Jordan? Berlitz Jordan offers a wide range of products and services for many different language including English, Arabic, German, Mandarin and many more languages.

    Visit Now - http://berlitz-jo.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top