Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

It's my birthday & you get a treat!




In honor of my birthday, I am giving all of YOU a gift, a Teachers Pay Teachers sale! Everything in my store Mis Clases Locas will be 20% off Thursday, July 6. Now is the time to purchase anything you may have on your wish list. I have many resources for Para Empezar class starters or brain breaks, which include music, dancing and other fun authentic resources. There are great resources for novice classes and beyond. 

My newest additions are as follows:
Hispanic Heritage Month: 1 song from each country! #2 2017 edition

Para Empezar: Música miércoles #5 - 2017 edition

Cultural Reading: Ecuador - Geography & La selva tropical

Para Empezar: Baile viernes 2017 with embedded dance videos!

Para Empezar: Música miércoles GROWING BUNDLE!

There are also many FREE products including popular movie guides and a new Para Empezar 1 week sample. Check out my store for a party favor from me to you! Now off to enjoy some ice-cream and cake!

2 comments

  1. ¡Feliz cumple!
    Also, I was wondering--how is your children's bilingualism going? I know you had mentioned planning to speak Spanish only at home while your husband spoke only English. I want to teach my daughter Spanish and she's almost 2--but I've only been speaking English at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top