Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

Quick Tip: Welcome Banner for Spanish Class

Quick Tip: Welcome Banner for Spanish Class






Does anyone else like to craft in the summer? If you follow me on Instagram @SraWienhold, you may have seen my new Sra. Wienhold for my desk (below). 




I then decided to make one that I could share with all of my lovely readers. You can download the  ¡Bienvenidos! Welcome banner for free. It has the option of a large one with one banner per page, or a mini one with four per page. You can print it in color on white card stock, or in black and white on colored card stock. I then laminated them, because I love things laminated. I hot glued them on a ribbon, but you could also use a hole punch on the corners and run ribbon or string through them. Or you could just staple them on a bulletin board. If you decide to use it in your classroom, post it on Instagram for me to see & tag @SraWienhold. 

Today you just get a short and sweet post, since I am running around trying to pack for vacation for a family of four. I am in my best friend since 1st grade's wedding in Minneapolis and we are going to extend our trip with my parents for a mini vacation. If you have any must do family activities in the Twin Cities (over the 4th of July) with a 3 and 10 month old, let me know! Make sure to check back next week for a treat for my milestone birthday :) Have a great holiday weekend!



No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top