Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

3rd Blogiversary!

Happy 3rd blogiversary to me! I started this little blog on May 21, 2014, as a space to reflect and to try and give back to all of those who have helped me. It has grown into something much bigger than I expected and I am very grateful to all of you who take time to read my ramblings. 

TPT SALE





In honor of my 3rd blogiversary, and my last week of school, I will be having a special 1 day sale on TPT. On Monday, May 22 all products in my store, Mis Clases Locas, will be 20% off! 



Go check out your wish list, since this is the time to purchase them. There are assessments to help make your end of the year easy. 


Remember to go back and rate products you have purchased to earn FREE credits that you can use to make purchases like money. 20 credits = $1 and add up fast if you are a TPT regular like me!


Feedback form

In order to keep growing and improving this blog I would LOVE your FeedbackIf you take the time to fill out this super quick, 4 question google form by May 31, I will enter your name in a drawing for ANY TWO PRODUCTS from my store for FREE. 




Have a great end of the year & thank you for reading!

Allison 

1 comment

  1. Thank you to all who gave me feedback! You will help guide future posts on the blog. Blair was the lucky random winner!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top