Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

Cyber Monday!

Cyber Monday Sale on TPT!


I hope you all had a wonderful break spent with the people you love. Our little family packed up the mini van and traveled to two seperate Thanksgivings and a birthday party for our niece & nephew. We had a great time, but now I am pooped and ready for that "break!" 

I know I personally will have zero time this month to create lessons, so I am pumped to stock up during the Teachers Pay Teachers Cyber Monday (&Tuesday!) sale. Everything in my store will be 20% off PLUS use the code CYBER2016 at checkout to save an additional 10% on everything!

Do you have finals coming up? Check out Assessments and use the time you would have been writing a final to bake Christmas cookies instead. 

Are you using the show El Internado in class? I have final exams and guides for seasons 2 & 3 to help you out. My Internado season 3 bundle now has resources for every episode of the season. If you already have it, make sure to download it again to get the new guides for episodes 1 & 2 at no extra charge!

Enjoy this holiday season with friends & family & let TPT do the planning! Do some shopping & make sure to use the code CYBER2016 at checkout.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top