Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

Back to School Baby

My back to school baby has arrived!
He was literally due on the first day of school, but decided to make mom sweat it out by coming a day late, so he could share a birthday with his daddy on August 24. Thank you for all of your prayers and thoughts through this pregnancy. After scaring mom with his breech flip, he stayed head down and we were able to have a natural delivery. 
So far, he is a sweet, laid back little dude, who does not seem to be bothered by his wild toddler brother. He  will only sleep on or next to a human, so we are still working on being well rested :) I am going to try and keep blogging while on maternity leave, but it will probably be less regular, and done on my phone under a sleeping buddy. I appreciate your patience and support as I transition to working mom of two. So here is my little love, Henry. 

 


5 comments

  1. Felicidades Allison!!! Está divino tu bebé. Mil bendiciones para él y toda tu familia.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top