Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

Lista lunes: Back to School 2016

I KNOW that this is really early, but back to school is one of my favorite times of year. You can see this by how many posts I have done in the past revolving around back to school. Well this year I will not be at the very first day back because I am due with baby boy #2 on the exact first day of school. Since baby boy #1 came on his due date, it is very possible I may have a back to school baby. So unfortunately, I will not get to plan for those first fun weeks back, but you can see many ideas below to help you get ready. 




1st Week of School Plans





1st Week Resources


Classroom Set Up

Planning for the Year





Getting to Know Your Students





If you would like to download all of my back to school products together, you can find them here.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top