Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

El Internado Final Exam - Season 1 & SALE!

For those of you who were interested in an exam over El Internado season 1, here it is!
El Internado Final Exam - Season 1. Last week I shared a post on my final exam for seasons 1-2 & seasons 1-3. Once again I would have gladly shared it for everyone to use, but I did not want the answer keys out there for students to find. 



This exam was originally made in Google forms for flubaroo, so it includes more specific answers than most assessments I do. Give this exam if your students have watched season 1 (the first 6 episodes) of El Internado: Laguna Negra. This exam includes a mix of 45 multiple choice, true-false & fill in the blank questions over season 1. There are character identification, who said it, place identification with pictures, and major plot points included. There is also a writing prompt to be completed in Spanish. In addition I usually do an interpersonal assessment as well, where students must talk in pairs about both El Internado and the books we have read this year. 

See this blog page for all of my resources for teaching El Internado. El Internado Resources


TPT Update

Since I finally added a few things to Teachers Pay Teachers for the first time since SUMMER, I decided it was time for a little end of the year sale! This Tuesday & Wednesday (May 3 & 4) my entire TPT Store will be 20% off! Use the code CELEBRATE at checkout! This is your chance to get some end of the year activities to spice it up and finally grab some items that have been hanging out in your wish list. Remember, that if you review items you have purchased on TPT, you get points that can be spent like money. 20 points equals $1!

Here are my newest additions to check out. 
So, do not forget to go shopping this Tuesday & Wednesday (May 3&4)!

2 comments

  1. The Internado final exams are awesome! Many thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you find them useful. Many thanks to YOU for all of your great resources!!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top