Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

TPT Sale today!


Everything in my teachers pay teachers store will be 20% off TODAY and tomorrow, the 20th & 21st. This is with the site wide sale! Use the code START16 for an additional 10% off!


I know I am planning on heading right now to purchase items waiting in my cart. I like to plan smarter, not harder. This means 90% of what I do in my classroom comes from someone else. I have a teacher in my building who prides herself on making everything she implements. That is great if you have that kind of time, but as a mom, my family comes first. Why waste my time reinventing the wheel, when I can use tried and true great resources!
Head to teachers pay teachers now!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top