Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

#IWLA15 Sound bytes

As you can probably tell from my obscene amount of tweet the last couple days, I spent my weekend at the Iowa World Language Association Conference, better known as #IWLA15. I tweeted so much that I won a prize, so check out #IWLA15 on Twitter for some free PD from your couch. Also, check out the #iwla15 - 2015 Conference Presentations Pinterest Board and follow IWLA on Pinterest. You can find my presentations and handouts on my Presentations Tab

Thank you to everyone who came to my sessions, especially my fun group who really got into the ketchup song for #baileviernes! I am very humbled when people tell me thank you for sharing on this blog, because I am just trying to pay it forward. My favorite part of the conference was just sitting down and talking to the people that I tweet with everyday. Coming to a conference alone is so much more fun, when you can finally meet the people you have been connecting with online for so long, including our keynote speaker, the very easy to talk to @SenorG. 

I have so may takeaways that I am sure there will more posts to come this week with additional reflections and ideas as I decompress from this past weekend. Thanks to the idea from Muscuentos, here are five sound bytes from #IWLA15. 







Keep learning and growing every day!
Allison 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top