Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

#IWLA15 Resources

I am pretty pumped for the IWLA (Iowa World
Language Association) conference today. Follow along with #IWLA Friday & Saturday on Twitter for some PD from your couch (or classroom). Our keynote speaker is 2013 ACTFL teacher of the year Noah Geisel and I can not wait to learn from him and and all of the other great presenters and world language educators. As a department of one I live for the face to face language teacher interactions and sharing. 

If you happen to be here in Des Moines I will be presenting two back to back sessions and I would love to see you there!

  • Session 4 - Música en la Clase at 2:50 in Davenport/Dubuque Room
    • Get ready to dance as a part of this revamped *All Star Session from last year. Please do not be like the lady last year who stated "I don't dance."
  • Session 5 - Sizzling & Savory Reading at 4:10 in Sioux City Room
    • As a part of my 2014 IWLA grant to buy books in Spanish for my classroom library, I agreed to share what I did with the money. There are a whole buffet of ideas to incorporate reading books and novels in the classroom.
To see the presentations and handouts from IWLA 15 please go to the Presentations tab or click this link.

IWLA 15 Logo

Also, in honor of #iwla15 everything in my TPT Store will be 20% off Friday & Saturday. 

Yeah for language teacher conferences!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top