Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

Baile viernes - middle school

I am pumped for the first week of school, how about you? One of the things that I am most excited/nervous about is my first week of baile viernes with a new school. I just hope they embrace it as much as my old students did. I LOVED seeing other teachers tweet and post about their #baileviernes, so please keep it up and share what video you are using so I can add it to the playlist. Here is Miss Bolter's 7th grade class doing baile viernes at warp speed!



After posting Música miércoles for middle school, I had some requests for baile viernes specifically for middle school age students. Well ask and you shall receive, here is Baile viernes for middle schoolThis product has 15 songs in Spanish geared toward middle school, but will work with any age. Many are Just Dance videos, which I have found provide less distractions for the younger kids. 


Enjoy #baileviernes!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top