Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

Birthday Sale!

In honor of my birthday today, I am giving all of YOU a gift, a Teachers Pay Teachers sale! Everything in my store Mis Clases Locas will be 20% off today, Monday, July 6 and tomorrow, Tuesday, July 7. Now is the time to purchase anything you may have on your wish list. I have many resources for Para Empezar class starters or brain breaks, which include music, dancing and other fun authentic resources. There are great resources for novice classes and beyond. 
There are also many FREE products including popular movie guides, parent newsletter, and pre-unit 1 template. Check out my store for a party favor from me to you! Now off to enjoy some ice-cream and cake!


No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top