Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

Posts by Thematic Unit

As you have maybe seen I am trying to better organize the blog to make it more user friendly. On the desktop version there is a new drop down menu with tabs, (which may have tested my patience as a poor coder), and has yet to transfer to the mobile version. I would love to know if there are more categories that you would like to see in the drop down

I also created a new page that has links to ideas organized by unit. Many of these particular units I do not specifically teach anymore, as they are combined into bigger novel units, but I hope the resources can be of some use to you. It includes resources for the following: food, sports, the environment, immigration, clothing, school, and many holidays such as Day of the Dead and Christmas to name a few. To make them a full thematic unit, you could move from the topic of food to hunger around the world. 

If you have other ideas of was in which you would like to see posts organized, or anything you would like me to post about while I have time this summer, please let me know! Here is the link to the new page Posts by Thematic Unit

 Posts by Thematic Unit

Make it a great day!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top