Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

Thank you for being a teacher!

Thank you for all that you do as a teacher! Instead of just giving you the generic "thank you for all that do" email that I received today, you get the gift of saving money. 

Tuesday & Wednesday May 5 & 6 my Teachers Pay Teachers store is 20% off PLUS the TPT sale for a total of 28%off!



New Free Movie Guide for The Book of Life

Thank you to Kara Jacobs & see how I use it here
 

Try Música miércoles 3!

Here are more current music bell ringers for Spanish class!

or Baile viernes

If you would like to try the product from my most popular post to add some fun flavor to the end of the year for the squirmy students try baile viernes


Finally, if you have not done so yet, LIKE Mis Clases Locas on Facebook! 
I plan to do a giveaway for my one year blog-iversary coming up later this month & you will need to like the page to be entered. 

Happy Shopping at TPT & "Not Mexico's Independence Day!"

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top