Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

Bad Blood (Spanish Version) - Music Activity

As my husband and little boy know, I am currently obsessed with T. Swift's new, fierce song Bad Blood. So today when I found out that Kevin Karla & La Band have a cover in Spanish, I was pumped. You can find the lyric video here

I actually wish we had school next week so this song could be our música miércoles. I guess I will have to wait until next year. While excited about the song I create an activity to go along with it for a lower level class. As a thank you for being a loyal reader, the PDF of the activity can be found here. (If you see an error let me know, since I made it fast!) Also you can download the editable pages & Word version here. There are so many different concepts that could be reinforced through the lyrics such as past tense tú forms (focusing on hiciste), the phrase "has hecho" or present tense yo, tú and nosotros forms. I could also see the song being the center of a story unit about what someone did to someone else to become rivals. 
Enjoy!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top