Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

1 Year Blogiversary

WOW! It is my 1 year blogiversary. Last year at this time I was stalling grading end of the year projects and decided to finally start a blog to share all of the ideas that have been swirling around in my head thanks to #langchat and other bloggers. I have been amazed at how many people have followed along on my journey here, BloglovinTwitterPinterestTPTGoogle + & the new Facebook page. What started as just a way for me to reflect and try to give back, has become a passion, hobby, and way to improve my teaching. Having a worldwide audience forces me to be a better teacher and try new things. If you have been thinking about starting a blog, DO IT and let me know, because I would love to read it!

To reflect here are the top 10 posts of the first year. 
(for calculating purposes I combined the best of 2015 reposts with the originals)


#10 Brandon Brown Quiere un Perro Ch 6-10 & Final Project



#9 Música miércoles



#8 10 Things I Learned my 1st 2 Years Teaching



#7 100 Resources for World Language Teachers



#6 Planning for Maternity Leave


#5 Choice Homework in Spanish Class



#4 1st Day of Spanish Class



#3 Quick Tip: Trivia Crack in Language Class




#2 Para Empezar



#1 Baile viernes!

The number one post by a long shot was my 4th post ever! I love that this idea has spread all over and would love to see pictures or videos of your students participating. It is actually very fitting as today is the last day of school and when the whole class finished with finals, they asked to dance one last time!

What is your favorite post this year?

1 comment

  1. You are amazing! Keep sharing!! I appreciate all your posts and hope to continue to read more... especially this summer when I have a bit more time :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top