Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

Lista lunes 3.2.15

Lista lunes 3.2.15

Happy March! Here is what I am loving right now from around the web.
 **Please click the links & credit the original sources**

El Gran Debate del Vestido 


Anne K from Confesiones y Realidades put together this awesome photo in Spanish to use as a talking point for #thedress. Some may be already over it, but others are still fired up defending their side, perfect for discussion in the target language!

Mike Peto's Word Wall

Since I will be moving schools next year, I have a whole new room to plan! I fee like a first year teacher and now want to start from scratch and make all of my "decorations" on the walls a worthwhile use of space. I plan to use Mike's high frequency words as an inspiration.  

El Libro de Vida Plans


Kara has done it again with an awesome movie guide, this time for the movie El Libro de Vida or The Book of Life. Spanish 1 is going to end the year with the novel Tumba by Mira Canion (Yes, I know wrong time of year, but it works with where we are :) and this movie will be a perfect complement. You can see my review of the movie here.

More Resources for El Internado

Bethanie posted her collaboration with Kara Jacobs on viewing guides for episode 3-6 of season 1 of El Internado. If you have been reading here for a while you know how obsessed my students and I are with this show. I started Spanish II on the show this semester, so we will be actually starting episode 3 this week and I am excited to use this guide. Fun fact, I actually got the chance to chat with Bethanie about El Internado this summer as a part of the Langcamp group :)

Why Study Spanish - Sub Plans


Who doesn't need more ready to go sub plans for non Spanish speakers!?! These infographs come with questions ready to go when you are in a pinch. 

While the little guy had fun in the snow this weekend, we are ready for Spring!
Have a great week! - Allison 


4 comments

  1. Thanks for including me in the list. My students loved talking about the dress yesterday. I hope yours did too! ~hugs!~ --AnneK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for creating such a fun discussion piece!

      Delete
  2. So you'll be changing schools? Well, I cannot wait to read your posts about your experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You did catch that correct that I will be moving schools for next year. I will still be a department of 1, but I am sure there will be a lot to share with the transition and change!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top