Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

Baileactivo


By far the most popular post I have is about my favorite part of the week, baile viernes! I know a lot of other teacher have started to implement it as well and I love seeing #baileviernes on Twitter. This past week on the blog Mi Clase Es Tu Clase, her song of the week was a dance song from baileactivo.


I started looking through the baileactivo Youtube channel and found there are TONS of great dance videos to use for class if you participate in baile viernes.



BAILEACTIVO - Vivir Mi Vida

If you are not into dancing in class, their website baileactivo.com would still be an amazing authentic resource in a healthy living unit. It is based out of Spain and has information about events, how to become an instructor and more. It would be a great new option for choice homework.

Do you do #baileviernes? If so, please share pictures or videos on Twitter or send them my way!

1 comment

  1. Thanks for this post. I was looking for more (appropriate) dancing videos for my classes and this Youtube channel is great. I think I overused all the songs from your baile viernes TPT package. Hahaha!! But now I can do different ones.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top