Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

12 days of Christmas

Hello again! I am back from taking a TRUE break this year. We had to turn our computers in for updates, so I took that as a sign that I was not to do any school work or school blogging. (I did have a couple posts saved that I scheduled so you all would not feel I completely abandoned you :) Instead I spent time with my almost one year old, family and friends and had a much needed time away from a lot of craziness that is happening at school. I am trying to stay positive and not rant, so here are the 12 days of Christmas from the eyes of my baby boy. 

Baby Boy's gift to his grandparents
We will skip to the last time through for time sake. 

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

12 days off
11 aunts & uncles
10 days of meds (baby ear infection)
9 days of leftovers 
8 large presents (wagon, slide, 2 riding toys, basketball hoop, ark, school bus & ball maze. Our living room looks like a daycare & #6 & #11 are to blame)
7 crazy cousins
6 sets of grandparents
5 Christmas parties
4 nights of guests
3 person New Years (mom, dad & baby rang in the New Year at 7pm with King Julian's countdown)
2 Pizza Ranch Buffets (both of hubby's Grandmas are too old to cook so we go to the only place to eat in an Iowa town of 1000, Pizza Ranch, and then back home for desserts and presents)
& 1 on 1 time with my moooommmmyyy!


The students are all hoping for a snow day tomorrow and Wednesday's high is -5!
Feliz Reyes Magos!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top