Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

Quick Tip: Plate Sketch Game


Today in Spanish 2 we completed the The Plate Sketch Game by Cynthia Hitz. It was the perfect day to do it since it was tacky Christmas sweater day at school. I used this Google Presentation of the activity shared by @lopezelena. Thank you Cynthia for the idea and Elena for the presentation. All you need are paper plates, markers and to read the instructions found in the links above. 


If I were to do it again I would make sure I have PAPER plates and not the Styrofoam ones I already had in my room. The markers smeared and we ended up using pen for the second class. Sharpie would probably be the best choice, but may get a little messy. 

It was a great way to use the target language, use Christmas vocabulary and have fun.


our proud artists wanted to display their work
If you have any other great ideas, please send them my way since we stil have 4 more days left until break, including semester 1 finals Monday & Tuesday!

1 comment

  1. I tried this with all my classes the day before we went on break and they all loved it. Thanks for this post Allison.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top