Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

I am thankful for: YOU! TPT Sale

To continue with my week of gratitude I would like to thank YOU! This blog started as my very small way of trying to give back to the blogging community who has helped me so much. I have now been blogging for 6 months, and it has allowed me an outlet to reflect, share, and learn from others. So to thank you everything in my TPT Store Senora Wienhold Mis Clases Locas will be 20% off next Monday & Tuesday, Decmeber 1 & 2. PLUS if you use the code TPTCYBER you will get an additional 10% off! I know I am personally going to be stocking up on lessons for next semseter (some are already in my cart) from some of my favorite TPT sellers. 

The most popular posts have included my bell ringer Para Empezar post including Baile viernes & Música miércoles. This would be a great time to stock up on ready made bell ringers in my TPT Store.

Para Empezar resources include:
Thank YOU for reading, supporting and following along on this journey of learning and growing as a teacher!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top