Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

Quick Tip: Earn Free Books for Your Classroom

Right now there is a way you can earn FREE bilingual Spanish-English books for your classroom. Kelloggs Family Rewards program has partnered with Scholastic this fall for the chance to earn free books by entering 3 codes from specially marked packages. (I am in no way affiliated with this program, I just love free stuff like most teachers :) My husband was sick of eating the same cereals I kept buying for free books, so I decided to enlist the help of the parents to save codes for me. 



We had conferences this week, so I put the following blurb in our Quarter 1 newsletter, which I both emailed to parents, as well as had print copies available at conferences. 


HELP US GET FREE BOOKS IN SPANISH!
There is a very easy way you can help build our classroom library of Spanish children’s books. Please save the codes inside any specially marked Kellogg's cereal or snack boxes & bring them into Spanish class. Sra. Wienhold will then redeem them for bilingual books for class. Find more about Kellogg’s Scholastic Free Book Program here: http://tinyurl.com/ogdhz8q Or if you ever see books,  magazines, newspapers, or brochures in Spanish, we would love any and all donations for our Spanish class library!

I also created the document below using the information from the website showing the participating products. I had attached this document to my newsletter email as well.

The program goes until the end of 2014, and you can enter up to 20 codes per day. Make sure the package has the FREE BOOK logo, otherwise it takes a ton of "points" to get anything worthwhile. With that logo, it only takes three codes. 
Have a great weekend!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top