Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

Lista Lunes 9.8.14 & My Desk Drawer

Lista lunes - What I am loving from around the web 

**Please credit the original sources and click on the links provided.**


Teach Thought #REFLECTIVETEACHER 30-DAY BLOGGING CHALLENGE 

What is is your desk drawer & what does it say about you?
I am an obsessive organizer -  labeled binder clips. 
I am an elementary teacher at heart - Spanish stickers & rewards.
I am always ready for a creative craft project - hole punches, sharpies, glue stick & scissors.

Bosque Tropical Movie & la deforestacion y biodiversidad

These two awesome and subtitled videos by Carrie Toth (@SenoraCMT) are perfect for a Medio Ambiente Unit, or to use with with the Novel Robo en la Noche by Kristy Placido. 

Epic Battle! Google Translate vs. Word Reference

A fun idea by Maris Hawkins teaches students why they just need to give up on translators. 

Pelipareja Carteles de Cine en Español


I love the movie activities from Zachary Jones. They are perfect for subs, in between units or during crazy weeks like Homecoming or MAP testing. 

Immigration judges: Deporting children can be a death sentence

While in English, this article bring up some great points for an immigration unit concerning unaccompanied minors. 

Winning a Sweet #langchat T-shirt!


Thanks to @Musicuentos & @SECotrell for my new T-shirt. I can't wait!


 Happy Hollywood Homecoming week from the Student Council Advisor!

2 comments

  1. Thanks for including me! I can't wait to order the #langchat shirt- it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all of the great ideas Maris!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top