Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

Lista lunes 8.25.14

What I am loving from around the web 

**Please credit the original sources and click on the links provided.**



La Tomatina - Snowball Food Fight Activity

The awesome Amy Lenord strikes again with a great get to know you activity, rooted in a cultural event, La Tomatina. I can not wait to have a tomato fight this week in class!


Exploratextos 4 ways to fix ssr



In this blog post Laura Sexton (Sra. Spanglish) provides some great ideas of how to make free reading in class more fun. Since it is her SSR form I used in the first place when I started my Tuesday & Thursday free reading, I obviously am going to follow her Exporatextos lead as well!


Bailando - Enrique Iglesias Activity

Dustin Williamson @dwphotoski shared a great cloze activity for the Enrique Iglesias song Bailando that has been all over the radio and a current hit for the students. I plan on using it as this week's música miércoles.


Google Classroom

I have only had two days of school so far, but I know that Google Classroom is going to be a big part of my school year. Since all students will (hopefully soon) have computers this year, I think this is going to be an amazing management tool to share assignments, announcements, and keep me from being such a paper waster. (I would love to eventually go paperless, but I know it is going to take me baby steps.)


Infografia El Selfie

This high interest infograph would be great to use in class to generate conversation on a variety of topics. 
Have a great week!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top