Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

Quick Tip: SMART Exchange

I just have a quick tip for those of you who have SMART boards in your classroom. When I started at my current school, I was very fortunate that there happened to be a SMART board in my classroom. A few had been bought the year before for core classes, but after one teacher requested that the board be moved into a class that would actually use it, the Spanish department was lucky enough to get it!

I will admit my first year I did not utilize it to its full potential. I used the projector everyday, but did not have time to mess with creating presentations that utilized the interactive features. This all changed when a tech savvy college asked if I had heard of the SMART Exchange website. It is a place for educators off all subjects to share resources. It is similar to Teachers Pay Teachers, but completely FREE.


After creating an account and browsing the presentations available, I was amazed at all of these FREE resources. While of course there are very few that I would be able to use as is, there are tons of great ideas that can be used as templates with the interactive gadgets and games already imbedded in the presentations. There is no need to reinvent the wheel!
What are other resources you have found for SMART boards?
Happy Sharing!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top