Box 1

Box 1
Teaching with Novels

Box 2

Box 2
Resources

Box 3

Box 3
Meet Sra. Wienhold

Copa Mundial Travel Project

My Spanish III finished off the year with a World Cup Unit. I surveyed them around Spring Break about how what they wanted to learn about for the rest of the year, and I was thrilled they chose La Copa Mundial! I built a culture based unit around the amazing resources of Kara Jacobs Copa Mundial UnitelmundodebirchMartina Bex & Zachary Jones. The unit was based around music, which they LOVE. It finished with a project planning a trip to the 2014 Copa Mundial in Brasil, so they could practice their future tense. The project description can be found here. They could chose how ever they would like to present the project and we had a variety: Prezi, brochures, scrapbooks, Google presentations & videos. The kids loved how much Choice they had in the project and some got very creative with their unlimited budgets, of course all in Spanish :)






I can't wait to talk about La Copa Mundial in the fall!
- Allison 

4 comments

  1. Is the link to the project handout broken?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly,
      I am sorry, but since it was created with my old school account on drive, I can not access it anymore :(

      Delete
    2. :( Darn. You have such great documents and ideas. I was hoping this would work as a culminating project culminating La Llorona de Mazatlán. Any other resources for me?

      Delete
    3. I do have this other world cup project that might work for you.
      https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Assessment-La-Copa-Mundial-The-World-Cup-950008

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top